Thursday 6 April 2017

SR: Final Cut

This is our final cut in which I have edited the last few details of the fast paced sequence. Since this was the only thing that was still missing, I tried out 4 different paces in Final Cut Pro, which you can see an explanation and a video on below 




The original pace of each take was only 0.4 milliseconds. When trying to play around with it a bit I had one sequence where the takes were 0.18 milliseconds, one sequence when the takes were 0.12 milliseconds, one sequence where the were 0.8 milliseconds and the original sequence with 0.4 milliseconds. Doing this I was able to compare each sequence and see which one was the best. I ended up with going for 12 milliseconds in the fast paced sequence. Below you can see the video of the different takes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and reviewed by the blog owner before publication.