Friday 17 March 2017

DIGIPAK: Front Cover Final Version



This is the final version of the front cover.

Below you can see a vodcast, which I created, in which I explain how I created the final version in Adobe Photoshop. I edited the vodcast using Final Cut Pro X on our Mac's in school. While working in Photoshop, I took screenshots along the way, using cmd alt and 4 so I could select and control exactly what I was taking screenshots of.


I used my phone to record the audio for this, imported it into final cut and layered it over the images. I chose to do a vodcast rather than screen record as I plan to do a couple more screen recordings when doing either the back cover or inner panels.







No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and reviewed by the blog owner before publication.